Each year the Housing Industry Association (HIA) holds building industry awards to highlight some of Perth & Australia’s leading architects and builders in various categories.
Giorgi are winners of the 2016 Perth Custom Built Home category $2.6m – $4m. The winning home was designed and built in Cottesloe, with ocean views and a spectacular entertaining space you can see why it was so well received by the judges.
The awards were held at the Perth Convention Centre on Saturday the 29th of October 2016, with nearly a 1000 people in attendance and over 600 entries.
Whilst winning one of the major awards, Giorgi also was awarded Finalist in the $2.6m – $4m custom built category as well as finalist in the 4m and over category. It is a great testament to the dedication and passion of all our staff and subcontractors here at Giorgi.
In such a highly contested category in a dynamic market we have again proven that Giorgi truly are one of Australia’s most awarded Architects & Builders of Luxury homes.
- Winner – Perth Custom Built Home $2,600,001-$4,000,000 – Warton Street Cottesloe
- Finalist – John Pietersen Award for Perth Custom Built Home of the Year – Warton Street Cottesloe
- Finalist – Perth Custom Built Home $2,600,001-$4,000,000 – Destiny Lane Floreat
- Finalist – Perth Custom Built Home $4,000,001 and over – Canning Beach Road Applecross
- Finalist – Outdoor Project $100,001 and over – Windarra Drive City Beach
We would like to thank The HIA and all the judges involved who freely give up their time to support a great industry.
To view more photos of our award winning home please click on the link below:
For Further Information Contact us on 9444 0206.